[3830] LA6YEA

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] LA6YEA
From: la6yea@c2i.net (Øystein Eikedalen)
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 21:37:36 +0200
Category: Single Op Single Band Mode: Power: 700

Callsign of Operator: LA6YEA

If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

Exchanged Information: LA6YEA RST nr

Hours of Operation: 09:28

band QSOs points mults

80 0 0 0

40 0 0 0

20 0 0 0

15 0 0 0

10 179 412 51

TOTAL 179 QSOS 412 PTS 51 MULTS SCORE: 21,012

Club or Team Name:=20

Comments:    Condx this year really bad on 10m, and no Q`s from JA.

Wkd some of the big guns stateside, but no big sigs from NA at all. Band
opened late,

and closed early. The high A and K index really made it difficult here
north.

Thanks to all those who bothered sending their numbers agian and again,
because signals for the most in the noise.=20

Only exeption was Africa, and middel east who normally have booming sigs
on 10m. After all I`m=20

fairly pleased , and think I was a mult for many needing LA for mult on
10m. Cu next year (next weekend ssb 10m).

I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for

amateur radio in my country. My report is correct and true to the

best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the decisions of the

contest committee.

Name: =9DYSTEIN EIKEDALEN Call: LA6YEA