[3830] CQP AD7U SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQP AD7U SO
From: ad7u@juno.com (ad7u@juno.com)
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 00:31:37 +0100

                        1999 CAL QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Oct-99, 03-Oct-99

    Callsign Used : AD7U
         Operator : CALEB/AD7U

         Category : Single Op

 Default Exchange : # WA

             Name : Caleb E Skurdal
          Address : 1015 N Custer St
   City/State/Zip : Oak Harbor, WA 98277-8201
          Country : United States
           e-mail : ad7u@arrl.net

        Team/Club : Western Washington DX Club

   80CW        8           8         24       0     160m 1/4 vertical
   40CW       49          49        147       0     A4S with 40m add on @
30ft
   40SSB      13          13         26       0               "
   20CW       78          78        234      29                   "
   20SSB      62          62        124      17               "
   15CW       29          29         87       4               "
   15SSB       4           4          8       1               "
   10CW        1           1          3       0               "

 Totals      244         244        653      51

    Final Score = 33,303 points.

 Equipment
 ________________

 Kenwood TS-440SAT @ 100 watts

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

 Couldn't hear any northern countys on 15 or 10m.

 Mults missed

 Colusa, Del Norte, Glenn, Lassen, Modoc, Sierra, Tehama

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.

 Date _1999Oct04_   Signed _Caleb Skurdal_  Call _AD7U_