[3830] NY4T CQP SO LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NY4T CQP SO LP
From: ny4t@home.com (ny4t)
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 19:23:50 -0500
Time operating: ~20 hours
Rig: Kenwood TS450SAT (100 W)
Antennas: Antron99 @ 30' (10M), 260' wire loop @ 20-50' (15-80M)
DVK: MFJ432

This was my first CQP.  I sure wish they had an SSB only category for
this one.  I wasn't in a CW kind of mood.  Calling CQ California must
really confuse people since during this test I worked 2 CO's, an 8R1,
XE1 and a UA6 as well as about a dozen W's who thought I was in
California.  Couldn't find Yolo anywhere for the sweep.  I was told
someone spotted me on the DXCluster when I was calling on 28430.  I
wondered why my rate suddenly jumped from 18 to 48 that late in the
test.  I was able to run on 10 and 15 early but could never put anything
together on 20 even when I felt loud and there were several loud CA
stations on the band.

                           CAL QSO PARTY SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 02-Oct-99, 03-Oct-99

    Callsign Used : NY4T
         Operator : NY4T

         Category : SO LP

 Default Exchange : NR TN

Team Club : Tennessee Contest Group

   80SSB       3           3          6       0
   40SSB      31          31         62       0
   20SSB      64          64        128       9
   15SSB     140         140        280      19
   10SSB     205         205        410      29

 Totals      443         443        886      57

    Final Score = 50502 points.

73,
Lee (NY4T)
http://members.home.net/ny4t