[3830] EU SPRINT CW OH1F (OH1NOA op.)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] EU SPRINT CW OH1F (OH1NOA op.)
From: Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 11:10:47 +0300
EU SPRINT AUTUMN CW 1999
OH1F (OH1NOA op)

80m 51
40m 54
20m 64
tot  169
======

Rig: TS-850SAT + PA 800watts
Ant:
80m 1/4-wave GP and inv vee
40m 3el yagi and dipole
20m 4/4el yagis and 4el yagi (pointed to SW and SE - transmitted to 2
directions)

Note: I made some tactical mistakes: I should spend more time on 20m where
activity was. 40m was very poor this time - usually it is the best band in EU
Sprint. Activity was also low, maybe an outstanding propagation on 10m kept
people on higher bands? Where were OHs and S5s? Only worked two (OH6NEV and
S51TA) - maybe Finns and Slovenians can only shout CQ with their big antennas -
so it is impossible to take part in Sprints??
What happened to Dainius, LY1DS? He gave very low number. My only goal before
the contest was to give Dan some run for the money ;=) ...

CU in CQWW SSB!

73 Timo OH1NOA@OH1F

"Not everyone can carry the weight of the World"
Timo Klimoff                                 timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi
++Ham/Search/Blake/Kewl at   http://www.qsl.net/oh1noa