[3830] CQWW SSB OH7M Multi-Single HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB OH7M Multi-Single HP
From: oh4xx@sral.fi (oh4xx@sral.fi)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 05:18:14 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: OH7M
Operator(s): OH7MS,OH7MHL,OH7KD,OH7KIR,OH6LNI,OH4KBX, OH4XX
Station: OH7M

Class: Multi-Single HP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:     94      6     44
   80:    179     15     62
   40:    461     35    116
   20:   1340     37    140
   15:   1614     39    137
   10:   1076     39    162
-------------------------------
Total:   4764    171    661  =  8,639,656

Comments:

Club Affiliation: CCF

Equipment Description:
ANTS:
160: GP, 5-el sloper, beverages
80: GP, 5-el vertical
40:3/3-el, 3/2-el yagis
20:5/5-el, 3-el, 3-el yagis
15:6/6-el, 5-el yagis
10: 10-el, 6-el yagis
misc. TH6DXX*2, 318jr

RADIO& AMP

FT1000* 2
FT1000MP *3
TITAN
CENTURION
COMMANDER
SB220
HOMEBREW 2*3-500Z

SOAPBOX:

Good propagation in 10-15-20 I must say. Low bands were not so productive
but I guess it is either way.Anyhow we doubled our previous score so cant
complaint. Even big score I think that it is not enough to be number one in
Finland, guys at OH1F showed they skills and used advantages to beat us. I
wonder what is the new OH record? I am sure that it wont be only one...

Thanks again for nice qsos and we sure hpe to meet u in CW-part. QSL is sure
via buro or OH6LNI.

73, de Mikko OH4XX

http://www.qsl.net/oh7m

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/