[3830] CQWW SSB K3OO SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB K3OO SOAB HP
From: rsaeger@fast.net (rsaeger@fast.net)
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 1999 16:09:32 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: K3OO
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:     20      7     14
   80:    122     14     59
   40:    137     21     66
   20:    734     34    127
   15:    617     30    110
   10:   1575     33    135
-------------------------------
Total:   3205    139    511  =  5,958,550

Comments:

My first real single op effort since 1991.Thought I would get on to try and
defend the true all time single op record(single op from his OWN station).It
was 5.95 meg.Congrats to Fred K3ZO who has now broken that record..Congrats
Fred!
Had my best hour ever from stateside on 10m Saturday morning 220 hour.
10m was great to europe all weekend However, I don't think the conditions to
JA were nearly as good as they were in the 1991 contest.Seems like there
just are not as many of those 10 watt JA's around.
Station here now is a c-31xr which replaced all monoband stacked yagis. sure
missed that 5x5 on 15m had a 165 hour to JA in 1991 ..Nothing even close to
that this year.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/