[3830] HA3UU CQ WW PHONE CHECK LOG

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] HA3UU CQ WW PHONE CHECK LOG
From: radioclub@npp.hu (Radioclub)
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 1999 07:00:13 +0100
                    CQ WORLD WIDE DX CONTEST -- 1999
                               CHECK LOG

      Call: HA3UU                    Country:  Hungary
      Mode: SSB                      Category: Single Operator Single Band
      Zone: 15

      160        0        0     0.00      0       0
       80        0        0     0.00      0       0
       40        0        0     0.00      0       0
       20      296      598     2.02     20      47
       15        0        0     0.00      0       0
       10        0        0     0.00      0       0

     Totals    296      598     2.02     20      47  =>  CHECK ONLY

Short time wkd. My heart is very poor.

Equipment Description: 1000 W into a big 3 el X-Q fixed to USA
                       1000 W into a big 3 el X-Q fixed to JA
                       1000 W into an old 205BA

Club Affiliation: HADXC

                             Signature Janos HA3UU