[3830] UU2JZ SOSB 20 M

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] UU2JZ SOSB 20 M
From: uu2jz@packet.crimea.ua (Ken Yernev)
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 1999 17:46:55 EST

                               CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 30-Oct-99, 31-Oct-99

    Callsign Used : UU2JZ

    Category : SOSB 20M

    Operating time: 31h 30 min.

 Default Exchange : 59 16

             Name : KEN V. YERNEV
          Address : P. O. BOX 96
   City/State/Zip : 95038 SIMFEROPOL
          Country : UKRAINE

        Team/Club : CRIMEAN CONTEST CLUB

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

   20SSB    1623        1622       3231       147        40

 Totals     1623        1622       3231       147        40

    Final Score = 604197 points.

    Equipment Description: ICOM-735 + PA, ANT. 3 EL QUAD

 Soapbox Comments

 It was great! Sorry but I can't operate full time of the contest.
 Thanks to everyone who call me and give some points.
 Hope to participate in CQ WW CW soon.
 If you need QSL please send your card to my manager KG6AR.
 73! Have fun!

 This is to certify that in the contest I have operated my transmitter within
 the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
 regulations of the contest.

NOVEMER 5-th 1999                                              Ken UU2JZ