[3830] SS CW W3PP MULTI

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW W3PP MULTI
From: Mdinkelm@physio-control.com (Dinkelman, Michael W.)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 07:18:01 -0800
Call: W3PP
Operator(s): W3PP+ N4MO, NW3Y
Station: W3PP
Class: Multi-Op
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Section: DEL

  160:      0
   80:    252
   40:    431
   20:    232
   15:    190
   10:    100
-------------------------------
Total:   1205 x     79  =  190,390

Comments:

Club entry - PVRC
My first attempt at Multi op in SSCW, and perhaps my last.  I think scores
will be down in general this year, but I noted that I have done better as
single op in the past.  Using CT, had several different problems with the
consecutive serial numbers.  Will pass these along on user reflector, but
with a second op doing S&P, the program wanted to load a serial number once
a call was entered in the field, and if it turned out to be a dupe, and
was wiped, the number sent was not the number logged.  It gets more
convoluted,
but that's the short version.  KP2 gave everyone a scare, and the pileup on
KP2N was unbelievable.  Conditions seemed ok, but my DX antennas on the high
bands are too high for domestic contests.  Thanks to all who participated
and
made it an enjoyable contest.  73  Dallas

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/

--
Submissions:              test@contesting.com
Administrative requests:  test-REQUEST@contesting.com