[3830] SS CW N0AH SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW N0AH SO HP
From: owner-test@contesting.com (owner-test@contesting.com)
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 1999 23:13:06 -0500 (EST)
Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 4

Section: WY

  160:      0
   80:     56
   40:     12
   20:     65
   15:    121
   10:     74
-------------------------------
Total:    328 x     43  =  14,104

Comments:

my brain was "Burned Out" after last weeks marathon effort in
CQWWSSB........but after a lame start on 10 meters, I had some amazing rates
and was impressed with how many good CW ops there were out there- was clipping
along at 30-38 wpm via CT9 and didn't have to repeat too many reports-  If I
had taken this effort seriously, I'm sure I could put a dent in things-
I hope the contest reports are not too hurt by the change in format- I still
need to figure out how I'm going to get my CT9 to take in my paper notes on
the
new Precedence letters- see you all for ss phone with a more serious effort
from the big Wyo!  73  Paul  N0AH  Carpenter, WY

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/