[3830] SS CW AA3B SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW AA3B SO HP
From: owner-test@contesting.com (owner-test@contesting.com)
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 21:27:31 -0500 (EST)
Call: AA3B
Operator(s): AA3B
Station: AA3B

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Section: EPA

  160:
   80:    215
   40:    331
   20:    267
   15:     77
   10:    118
-------------------------------
Total:   1008 x     78  =  157248

Comments:

I'm not sure what happened.  Conditions seemed great, but I was behind
last's year effort from the start, and never recovered.  I felt
fortunate to break the thousand QSO mark.

I ran two radios, and started to have some concern that perhaps the
second radio was hurting more than helping,  But the rates dropped even
quicker when I stopped listening to the second radio.

I wonder if the increased emphasis on accuracy slowed things down a bit?

I missed KP2 - never heard him.

CU from V26K for CQ WW CW; we'll be multi - multi this year.

73 Bud AA3B

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/