[3830] CQWW SSB KG0UT SOAB Assisted LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB KG0UT SOAB Assisted LP
From: kg0us@swbell.net (Barbara Rich, KG0UT)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 18:32:14 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - SSB

Call: KG0UT
Operator(s):
Station:

Class: SOAB Assisted LP
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:      1      1      1
   20:     12      7     12
   15:     11      9      9
   10:     26      7     19
-------------------------------
Total:     50     24     41  =  9100

Comments:

Although I did not have much time to devote to this contest, I enjoyed the
times that I was able to operate.  The band conditions were great!  The
contacts that I made in this contest are my first DX contacts using my
callsign.  I am looking forward to getting back QSL cards.  Since our entire
family is licensed and operated during this contest, it was fun to see how
many
contacts we made that were common.  The only difficult part of this contest
was
having to hand over the microphone to either my husband, KG0US, or my
daughter,
KB0VVT, when my turn was over.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/