[3830] ARRL SS SSB KI0ND SO Low Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB KI0ND SO Low Power
From: ki0nd@sprynet.com (ki0nd@sprynet.com)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 22:37:05 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: KI0ND
Operator(s): KI0ND
Station: KI0ND

Class: SO Low Power
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Section: CO

  160:      0
   80:      3
   40:     75
   20:     64
   15:    135
   10:     76
-------------------------------
Total:    353 x     77  =  54362

Comments:

First contest entered into from the new QTH, with the new antenna, and the
first to really log with Writelog.

Yaesu FT920
Gap Titan
Writelog v 9.23
S&P the entire contest.

Had a blast, and learned a lot.  Found it would have been best to get rest
earlier and wake up earlier on Sunday.

Next time I'l try an attic dipole for something different, and it's probably
time to get my butt kicked and learn how to run.

In anycase, I blew away my personal goals and previous record, and almost got
the sweep.  I love this sport, hope I helped you.

73,
KI0ND
David