[3830] ARRL SS SSB W7ISU School Club

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL SS SSB W7ISU School Club
From: w7ii@ida.net (w7ii@ida.net)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 21:20:29 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL Sweepstakes - SSB

Call: W7ISU
Operator(s): N7LQY N7LB KD7FHK KD7CMT KD7BZO UNLICENSED OPS W7II(ELMER ONLY)
Station: W7ISU

Class: School Club
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Section: ID

  160:      0
   80:      8
   40:     64
   20:    198
   15:    187
   10:     56
-------------------------------
Total:    513 x     79  =  81,054

Comments:

You know you are off to a Sweep when the first person in the log is a NWT.
The Idaho State University ham club thanks all for bearing with us as this was
the first SS and first contest for many of our new OPs.  We received the
highest signal report ever from K3WT when he said we sounded like "the
voice of
God".  I guess the propogation gods were with us this year.
73,
The crew at W7ISU
Idaho State University
Pocatello, ID