[3830] N6BZA 1999 SS SSB "B"

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] N6BZA 1999 SS SSB "B"
From: djl@andlev.com (Dan Levin)
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 1999 20:24:27 -0800
80     62     10     N6BZA/W6BDN rotating dipole @ 85'
40     81     43     Same
20     37     1        C-3E @ 75'
15     65     3        Same
10     157   17     Same
---------------------------------
          402    74

Total score 59,496 claimed

I had originally planned a full bore effort from home.  Then Murphy struck,
and the wife negotiated me back to 6 hours.  Then he struck again, and I had
to work 7 hours on Saturday and 4 hours on Sunday.  Only managed 5:26
operating - 2 hours on Saturday night and 3 1/2 on Sunday from Noon - 3:30
local.

I had S-6 noise on 10 meters on Sunday (did everyone?), but still managed
some fun.  Missed NNY, AL, MS and SK, all of which should have been easy.
Oh well.

My sincere thanks to N6BT and the team at Force 12, who shipped me my new
C-3E in record time so I could get it in the air for SS.  It played like a
champ.

73,

            ***dan, N6BZA