[3830] CQWW CW K7RAT SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7RAT SOAB HP
From: n6tr@contesting.com (n6tr@contesting.com)
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 1999 21:57:05 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: K7RAT
Operator(s): N6TR
Station:

Class: SOAB HP
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:     31     12     16
   80:    105     24     43
   40:    587     34     92
   20:    441     33     87
   15:    505     33     85
   10:    611     29     89
-------------------------------
Total:   2280    165    412  =  3.62M

Comments:

It has been over 20 years since I have operated this event from the USA single
op.  Conditions seemed pretty good as I had good success running and smashing
through pileups.  40 meters was very good the first night - but was full of
the
same Europeans the second night.

A61AJ on 80 meters probably qualifies as my best DX.  My best moment was when
ZS6AL heard me call him up a kHz from the east coast station he had just
worked
on 15 - and then QSYed to 20 for me.  4 mults in 2 minutes!

Very frustrating to hear - but miss - several multipliers that were in the
multi-single category.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/