[3830] CQWW CW N0KE SOAB QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N0KE SOAB QRP
From: pfkski@vail.net (pfkski@vail.net)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 15:49:06 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: N0KE
Operator(s): N0KE
Station: N0KE

Class: SOAB QRP
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160: 11          4      3
   80:     16     10      9
   40:    105     22     52
   20:    120     22     52
   15:    245     25     69
   10:    337     29     73
-------------------------------
Total:    834    112    258  =  865,800

Comments:

Many thanks to Dave, WB0GAZ, for letting me use his station while he was up
with the K0RF M/M gang. Congradulations to P40W (W2GD) for what appears to be a
new world QRP record. Also VE3KZ for a new NA record, and N8ET for a new zone 4
record. I might end up with the new W0 record! Lots of activity and good
conditions. I worked CN8WW on 5 bands (missed 160m). At times almost everyone I
called came back on 10m and 15m. I had to take a carefull look at the watt
meter to be sure I was really just running 5 watts.       Phil N0KE