[3830] CQWW CW C4W SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW C4W SOAB HP
From: 5b4wn@qsl.net (5b4wn@qsl.net)
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 1999 16:34:35 -0500 (EST)
                     CQ Worldwide DX Contest - CW

Call: C4W
Operator(s): 5B4WN
Station: 5B4ES

Class: SOAB HP
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:    214     10     43
   80:    606     17     64
   40:   1381     25     84
   20:    988     30     82
   15:    665     31     86
   10:   1348     31     93
-------------------------------
Total:   5202    144    452  =  8,840,468

Comments:

Rig: FT1000MP (TNX 5B4LP), Alpha 78
     TH5MK2 @ 20m, 40-2CD, Sloper 80m, Inv V-160
     Writelog V10- (excellent piece of software, whole contest recorded
~490MB)

Comments:
Wow, excellent conditions. Big pile-ups on 10m and 40m. Should have spend
more
time chasing multipliers but was too busy running pile-ups! Got tired of
unsuccessfully moving multipliers and losing my run frequency.

3 personal records broken (highest score ever (this is my 2nd SOAB entry),
most
number of calls 5202 and highest hour rate-198)

Many thanks to everyone who called me, my old school station (5B4ES) for
hosting me, 5B4LP for lending me his radio and 5B4XF for lending me his
swivel
chair.

Can't wait till next year.

QSL VIA 5B4WN (POBOX 24834, Nicosia, Cyprus) or BURO

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/