[3830] SS CW K8CC SO HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS CW K8CC SO HP
From: owner-test at contesting.com (owner-test@contesting.com)
Date: Mon Nov 8 18:57:47 1999
Call: K8CC
Operator(s): K8CC, WX3M
Station: K8CC

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Section: MI

  160:      0
   80:    284
   40:    497
   20:    175
   15:    110
   10:     26
-------------------------------
Total:   1092 x     79  =  172,536

Comments:

Ran out of time getting station set up so did not start until 22Z.  Its
disheartening how your morale suffers when you start an hour behind everyone
else.

Operated solo until Sunday morning when Don, WX3M arrived.  Up to that point,
only one radio to fill in when CQing got slow.  Was a lot more fun having one
guy CQ and the other S&P (only one simultaneous transmitted signal).

Condx seemed good, and we felt loud, but nobody would answer our CQs.  It sure
seemed that the increased activity levels of recent years was simply not
there.
 K5ZD predicted this last week when he said that "years when CQWW SSB has good
condx, SS CW the next week suffers from activity".

73,

Dave/K8CC

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/