[3830] ARRL 160 W9RE SO High Power

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W9RE SO High Power
From: w9re@worldnet.att.net (w9re@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 20:08:10 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W9RE
Operator(s): W9RE
Station: W9RE

Class: SO High Power
Operating Time (hrs): 30

Section:

Totals:
  1100 QSOs x ( 75 Sections +  14 Countries) =  201,407

Comments:

Long time since I put a full effort into this one (15 years) now I remember
why!  I think Will, AA4NC-W4MR has the right idea as far as a two station rover
(those 10 q hours at 1000z are not much fun).  Last time from this qth using a
decent beverage antenna since the property is being developed where the antenna
is located (this is the second piece of property that has been developed where
my beverages used to be).  Still had a line noise problem and storm qrn on
Friday night.  Sorry to all those I just could not copy.  Nice job to K9DX and
AA8U (W8MJ).