[3830] W5A M/S Summary

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W5A M/S Summary
From: n5kb@arrl.net (michael D. Ihry)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 19:07:39 -0600
                         1999 ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: W5A                                            Location:
TX

     Category: Multi Operator             Mode: MIXED           Power:
1500

     Callsign of Operator: N5KB

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers: KK7JS,
KD5HPS, N5KB
      And Eric (no call)

     Exchanged Information: W5A RST TX

     Hours of Operation: 22:53

      band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     CW         471        1888      85
     PH         902        1804     120
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL     1373        3692     205      SCORE: 756,860

      Club or Team Name: NTCC

      Comments: Great contest. Great call. Tnx for all the q's. Mary
(KD5HPS) had fun running
     Europe Sat AM.

      I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to
the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of
the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Date__12 Dec 99__ Signature_Michael D. Ihry_ Call__N5KB__________

     Name: Michael D. Ihry                 Call: N5KB
           2660 CR 2296
           Quinlan, TX  75474