[3830] ARRL 10 K0RF Multi-Single HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K0RF Multi-Single HP
From: k6rf@aol.com (k6rf@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 22:22:27 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): KQ7I, W0UA, K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: Multi-Single HP
Operating Time (hrs): 36

   CW:   1261    143
  SSB:   1874    137
----------------------
Total:   3135    280  =  2464000

Comments:

        K0RF + The Schultz Family W0UA, GEO and Cousin Jeff KQ7I got together
for a
good old time.  Jeff got his got his baptism of blood taking frigid batting on
offending powerpoles.  Unfortunately s-7 noise to Eu had Geo in fits most of
the time.  My girls couldn't come into the shack without broadening their
vocabularies.
        The band was tough most of the time.  No real big openings to Eu for
us.  The
equipment all seemed to work and we had a good time.