[3830] ARRL 10M JY9NX SOCWHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10M JY9NX SOCWHP
From: ktahara@go.com.jo (K Tahara, Japan Embassy)
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 1999 18:43:13 +0000
QSL VIA JH7FQK

        ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1999

Call: JY9NX (JM1CAX opr)   Country:  Jordan
Mode: CW                   Category: SOABHP

MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

 CW      1182     4728       39       80
 SSB        0        0        0        0
 Totals  1182     4728       39       80  =   562,632

Equipment: IC756 + 3CX800A7x1, A4S@16m

I can still hear VE6JY calling CQ'test loud but
I stopped calling him as there's no reply for more
than 15 minutes. Other PYs and LUs have already
been worked. So I quit now at 18:30Z.

Due to business and family comittments, I could
only operate approx 11 hours. Missed the most
juicy part of the condex for deeper EU and the US.
But you know, Dads, you can't really do contests
fully when you have a daughter's birthday party.

That's really it for this year. Merry Chirstmas
for everyone.

de JY9NX Koji Tahara
ex. JM1CAX/ZS6CAX/YJ0NX/VK9NX/3DA0NX/3DA5A, etc.

jy9nx@5925.org, ktahara@go.com.jo
http://www.mofa.go.jp