[3830] ARRL 10 N2TX SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N2TX SO Mixed HP
From: n2tx@arrl.net (n2tx@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 1999 10:49:56 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N2TX
Operator(s): N2TX
Station:

Class: SO Mixed HP
Operating Time (hrs): 22.1

   CW:    541    109
  SSB:   1324    147
----------------------
Total:   1865    256  =  1,232,896

Comments:

50 Mile drive home from NYC took 4 hours on friday night. You have to Love
New
York City during the holidays! But the guy walking around in front of the
NBC
building painted blue with just a pair of fruit of the looms on made the
trip
worthwhile.

There were decent opening to EU both days but didn't seem to last very
long.I
didn't work very many JA due to the houses to the north resembling lunar
park.I
had a static level of s7 with the antenna pointed north. Saturday my amp
keep
tripping due to 60 mph + gusts bending antennas.

Had to break sunday for lunch at the shopping mall and a quick DSS satellite
installation at my in-laws. Thanks to all the guys that called me,
especially
the guys on code!

FT-1000MP, 91b, 2 C3E's @ 90 + 54 feet.

73 Mike