[3830] ARRL 10 N6MJ Multi-Single LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6MJ Multi-Single LP
From: kc6cnv@aol.com (kc6cnv@aol.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 01:58:30 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6MJ
Operator(s): N6MJ, KK6BB
Station: N6MJ

Class: Multi-Single LP
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   CW:    690     97
  SSB:    748     73
----------------------
Total:   1438    170  =  723860

Comments:

Club: WWYC

Rig:  TS-950S
Antennas:  6el at 45 feet, 4 el at 50 feet

I started off as SOLPCW, but my bro decided to join me for a M/S around 1900z
saturday.  I had a lot to do this weekend, so only put in a few hours here and
there.  My amp has been dead for the last few months and I wont get it back for
a few more weeks.  To top things off, my radio has a problem with the power
dropping, so most of the weekend I was running 50 watts.  I had a personal best
SSB hour of 180 around 19z saturday, which is when I got on ssb for the first
time in the contest.  Not to shabby considering I was only running 50 watts.  I
also had s7-s9 noise all weekend, so it was tough to pull out the weak guys.
Im still getting used to the new call, but I think I like it.

73, Dan  N6MJ, ex-AD6DO/KC6CNV