[3830] K1SD ARRL 10M SO SSB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K1SD ARRL 10M SO SSB LP
From: SetzlerJM@Npt.NUWC.Navy.Mil (Setzler James M JR NPRI)
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 10:53:01 -0500
                          1999 ARRL TEN METER CONTEST

     Call used: K1SD                                       Location: RI

     Category: Single Op Low Power SSB     Mode: PHONE     Power: 150W

     Callsign of Operator: K1SD

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K1SD RST RI

     Hours of Operation: 19:56

     band      QSOs      points    mults
     -----------------------------------
     CW           0           0       0
     PH        1351        2702     122
     -----------------------------------
     TOTAL     1351        2702     122      SCORE: 329,644

     Club or Team Name: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

     Comments:

        Maybe one of these days I'll keep my butt in the chair for all (or
        at least, most) of the contest.

        For the ARRL 10 meter test, K1SD was:

                FT-1000D
                CC A4S @ 130' (hardly ever used)
                CC 10-4CDs @ 90' on IIX mount / 60' fixed @ 160 deg / 30'
                        fixed @ 50 deg - phased with WX0B StackMatch
                NA v10.43

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     ARRL Awards Committee.

     Name: James M. Setzler, Jr.           Call: K1SD
           2157 Middle Road
           East Greenwich, RI  02818