[3830] ARRL 10m DL8UD SO/SSB/HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10m DL8UD SO/SSB/HP
From: dl8ud@foni.net (Uwe)
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1999 18:02:50 +0100
                       ARRL TEN METER CONTEST  1999

      Call: DL8UD                    Country:  Fed. Rep. of Germany
      Mode: SSB                      Category: SO/SSB/HP
      Time on: 30 hours

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

      CW         0        0        0        0
      SSB     1595     3190       55      106

      Totals  1595     3190       55      106  =   513,590

Equipment Description:

FT-1000 MP + L4B Drake and Homebrew PA

Ant: 4 Elem Quad + 4 Elem Yagi Cushcraft both Mono Band

Comments: Nice Condx to the US but miss NV,WY,OR but next
          year i will try again to get all, no Condx to KH6 and KL7
          from North DL.Also a small joke in the Contest CT1GWC has
          call me in this 2 Dayïs 15 Times allmost the answer
                   " Qso before you are a Dupe "

Club Affiliation: Bavarian Contest Club

                             Signature _DL8UD Uwe_

           MAILING ADDRESS: