[3830] Stew Perry N5RZ SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry N5RZ SOLP
From: rbowen@iglobal.net (Ralph Bowen)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 01:56:12 +0000
                            STEW PERRY SUMMARY SHEET

     Contest Date : 19-Dec-99

    Callsign Used : N5RZ
         Operator : N5RZ

         Category : SINGLE OP LOW POWER

            Power : 100W

 Default Exchange : DM81

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points

  160CW      210         207        858

 Totals      210         207        858

             Power Multiplier X 2

    Final Score = 1,716 points.

Operated from 0145Z - 1000Z.  Couldn't stay awake & overslept sunrise
opening.  Will probably lose some points because I don't think  FO0EEN
wasn't giving out correct grid square.  Worked all DX heard & all but a
few USA stations heard.  Used FT1000D at 100W & full sized bottom fed
sloping vertical with top at about 115'.  Used TX ant to receive and JPS
ANC-4 noise canceller with my 80M sloper as a noise sense antenna.
Score would have probably been a small percenatge without it.

73,  Gator