[3830] Stew Perry SM6CNS Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Stew Perry SM6CNS Single Op
From: dx@swipnet.se (dx@swipnet.se)
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:25:33 -0500 (EST)
                     Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: SM6CNS
Operator(s): DU7CC
Station:

Class: Single Op
Power: LP
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Grid Square: JO67

QSOs: 27  Score: 126

Comments:

Unfortunately I had to stay in Sweden this winter.
My first attempt with the Stew Perry Distance Challange
took place from my very modest station in Sweden [SM6CNS].
With <100 Watts and a "Lazy U" on a quiet quiet band,
I only worked 27 EU stations. Best DX was a QRZ from K1FK,
and heard a K1V... Also called EA6ACC, but no QSO.
LA3XI and a few others didn't answer EU contesters - only DX!

Guess I have to do some more antenna work, and work on that
amplifier until CQWW160M in January...

73 ...thomas, SM6CNS [DU7CC]

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/