[3830] (long version) CQ WW CW VP5GN SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] (long version) CQ WW CW VP5GN SOAB HP
From: mccarty@hal-pc.org (David & Amy McCarty)
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 1999 23:07:15 -0600
CQ WW SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 27-Nov-99, 28-Nov-99

    Callsign Used : VP5GN
         Operator : K5GN

         Category : SOAB HP

 Default Exchange : 599 8

             Name : David K. McCarty
          Address : 8603 Manhattan Drive
   City/State/Zip : Houston, TX  77096

               160: sloper
                80: inv vee
             40-10: Moseley Pro 67B
             40-10: A4S with 40m add-on
                10: 3el yagi
               rcv: 300' beverage NE, horizontal loop
               rig: TS930/Alpha 78
              sfwr: N6TR LOG program

          Country : Turks & Caicos

        Team/Club : Handkey #4/TDXS

   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Countries   Zones

  160CW      256         255        559        36        15
   80CW      438         432       1042        60        20
   40CW     1046        1024       2677        88        25
   20CW     1003         985       2490        96        31
   15CW     1162        1146       3020       102        30
   10CW     1710        1671       4581       106        33

 Totals     5615        5513      14369       488       154

    Final Score = 9224898 points.

Well, you learn a lot every time out.  Lots more to learn!
Score up over last year, but not as far up as I wanted.

Worked 40 zones, but not nearly that on any band.
Lots of cool DX out there!  Really pleased with people's
willing response to being asked to move.  I guess the presence
of the VP5DX multi-op kept demand for VP5 down -- I didn't get
asked to move very often.

Thanks to all who helped this year, from N5DM, W5KU, and others
in Houston, to the Tango's in Atlanta, to Jody and her friends
on the island.

Here's the story of this year's trip to The Hamlet, Jody (VP5JM)
Millspaugh's amateur radio rent house on Providenciales Island in
the Turks and Caicos.

Every year the preparation is tiring.  This year was no different.
It seems the endless list of stuff to get together and get working
and into a suitcase so the gorillas won't break it takes all the
extra sleep time before leaving.  Then trying to take care of all
those details at work so there isn't a mess when you get back...
you need a vacation just to get over the effort of getting ready
for a vacation.

I flew with the kids to Atlanta, where they would spend the week
with our good friends, a family of four who moved there from
Houston in the summer.  My XYL, Amy, had already arrived there a
few days earlier to visit with the mom, her best friend.  When we
arrived we went to the Norman Rockwell exhibit (fantastic!) with
our friends, then met my brother and his family for dinner.

Next day we dragged all the luggage back to the airport for the
flight south via Miami.  We arrived in Provo on the late flight on
Tuesday.  The airport renovations have made it much nicer to wait
for immigration, baggage claim, and customs.  No problems there.

Jody's place is as good as ever.  It was dark when we arrived, but
a quick check of the bands on her ICOM transceiver found that all
the antennas were working, and conditions sounded great with some
signals on all 6 bands, well after sunset.

A trip to the best grocery store on the island got us nearly all
the eating supplies we would need for the week.  After a small
meal, we unpacked the gear and clothes and fell into bed,
exhausted from the trip.

Moving along the full complement of luggage had been taxing.
Each bag had been carefully packed (with the bathroom scales) to
be less than the 70lb maximum.  But all of the large cases were
very close to that figure.  At the airport in Houston, one bag
read 70.0 on the ticket counter scales!  The amplifier chassis,
toolkit, and some cables were snugly packed in a large wheeled
Samsonite hard-sider.  The transformer was bolted into a small
overnight case which also carried another batch of cables.  Two
more suitcases contained clothes, books, and all the small parts
including keyer, paddles, headsets, coax switches, adaptors, and
the like.  My wife hand-carried the laptop computer and the
amplifier tubes.  I hand-carried the transciever.  Next time, I
hope to carry a rig that is lighter than a TS930!

Wednesday morning began the process of setting up the station for
contesting.  All the gear survived the trip this time.  The extra
care in packing it up paid off.  Jody's antennas were all in
place but there were feedlines and cables to run.

The island had seen more rain in the months of October and Novem-
ber than it usually gets in a year.  It was tropical and green,
with flowers everywhere.  Normally it is more of a "desert"
climate with cactus and scrub brush the only things making a go
of it in the poor coral soil.  This year, the brush was nearly
impenetrable.  The NE beverage appeared to be in place, but it
took a full day with the machete to clear a path through the
heavy growth to confirm it.  One of this year's earlier guests
had pulled back the NW beverage that I had laid last year with
great effort.  I found it in the trees nicely rolled up.  I just
didn't have the time nor the energy to hack another new path
into the brush put it back up.  Instead, I built a 40m delta
loop and laid it out horizontally at about 10-15' up.  Last
year, rain static nearly killed me for hour after hour.  A loop
antenna would come in handy for receiving if that happened again.

Alternating between setting up, antenna work, and getting a feel
for conditions by running stations on whatever was working took
all of Wednesday and much of Thursday.  The toll from preparation
and travel was measured in very slow progress, but by Thursday
evening everything was ready except the computer, which wasn't
accepting the external keyboard, for some unknown reason.  There
was also an annoying tendency for the RF in the shack to cause
the computer to key down until rebooted.

Thursday night we shared an excellent Thanksgiving dinner with
Jody and some of her island friends.  The guests were all
expatriates of one nationality or another, including two Catholic
priests from Italy and Malta.

Friday I was confident of having time to rest in the afternoon.
Jody helped me get the computer situation straightened out and
all was set.  Some judicious grounding of the computer chassis,
rig, and amp, along with liberal use of snap-on ferrite cores did
the trick.

Hit the sack at 1pm for a much needed four-hour nap.  Awoke after
only two hours when it got hot due to the power going out and the
ceiling fan stopping.  Five minutes later it was back on.  Not to
worry.  Roll over and try to get back to sleep.

Thirty minutes later, it was out again!  The rosy belief that it
was only an island power outage was blown away when we saw
that everyone nearby had power and that only one leg of the 220V
was missing.  Emergency calls to the local power company and to
the electrical repairman resulted in an interesting circus --
neither was on site at the same time, both tried valiantly to find
the root of the problem but were misled by the symptoms.  While
waiting around for them I slammed down about half the dinner I'd
planned, fretted, and tried to troubleshoot it myself.

At 2310 it was determined (by me) that the meter box was the point
of failure.  However, there was no new box to be had before
morning.  No way to solve the problem before the contest.

At 2315 I gave up on trying to convince the guy to hardwire across
the meter and ran inside to figure out how to abandon the 220v
service and redirect everything on the shack side of the cottage
to outlets on the good leg on the other side of the house.

Borrowed three extension cords from Jody.  Rewired the amp from
220 to 110 (first time it's ever been on 110v).  Rewired the 220v
extension cord for the amp so it would fit the 110v socket.  Had
to restart the computer twice for some unknown, unsettling reason.
Then checked the amp tuning as fast as I could to confirm that
it would work properly on 110v.

(00) Sat down at 0004z.  No holes on 20 or 40.  Went to 15.  Band
sounds great, but no answers!  This was really unnerving. Went
back to 20, and finally settled in for rate.  What a great
start -- my mind was not in good shape at this point.  However,
rate and interesting conditions began to make up for the ugly start.
It was fun from there.  20 was fair, mostly NA with a few JA's and
Europeans thrown in.  At the end of the hour, RA0FN moved from 20
to 15.  No problem.  Still couldn't attract the attention of the
JA's on 15 so went to 40 where the band was crawling.

(01) It took several minutes and a few false to find a good hole
for running.  Then the rate jumped up, but I couldn't get it to
stay over 200/hr.  Mostly Europe, with the balance North Americans.

(02) At the hour, I took a break to S&P.  Found a few goodies, and
went to 80 with 4M7X, who was moving SU9ZZ.  I was unable to poach
him on 40 or 80, but took a stab at forcing a hole in the Europe
QRM on 3510 or so.  Whew.  Interesting, but a mistake in terms of
rate.  Near the end of the hour, HK6KKK went with me to 160.

(03) I soon found a very loud CN8WW and presumed the band was open
to the east.  Wrong.  Twenty minutes of CQing netted a few locals
and a bunch of W/VE.  No Europe or other DX.  Went to 10m and found
some single band multipliers still invigorating the ether.  Up to
15m for some more of the same, including a very loud 5N0W.  Worked
the PJ4B boys quickly through five bands.  They seemed to be more
QRV for this than the 4M7X gang at this point.  Went to 40 and
searched some more (you are probably realizing at this point that
I've been DXing, not contesting and you are right.)  Finally woke
up to the slow going and began CQing again.  Just before the hour
tried to move P3A to 80.  NG but found a good spot for running.

(04) The hour started with a fine burst of rate on 80.  It was
mostly W's, but good stuff called in like 4X, TA, OH0.  Near
the end of the hour, FG5BG called in and we moved through all but
10M.

(05) 20M sounded interesting on the way by, so I went there and
began trying to run them.  The band was open everywhere -- all
continents called in (KH2, JA, W/VE, LU, ZS, Europe).

(06) Just before the hour, went to 160 but found no new ones
calling CQ.  Ran W's for a few minutes.  Two Europeans called in
which gave me hope for a sunrise opening, but no dice.  VE2IM
called and we quickly dropped to 80 and 40.  A snappy op in Zone
2 was a nice surprise.  The rest of the hour was spent on 40.  I
was not feeling competitive on 40, but needed to continue to
work the Europeans.  The gang at RW2F were ready for a quick trip
to 80.  Great ops.  The first JA on 40 called in at 06:59.

(07) Continued running on 40, with a short break at mid-hour to
move with 6V6U to 80 and 20.  I couldn't hear him on 160.  Tried
20 again, but 40 sounded better, so went back.  GM7V called in
and we moved to 80 and tried 160.  No luck there, but found HC8N
and 8P9Z for new ones.  Checked 15 and found a loud RK9 and UN7
but no rate after several minutes of trying.

(08) Next band, 20 meters, which was still open to Europe and
nearly everywhere else, but had low rate for me.  BV and BY
stations called in on consecutive CQ's, however, raising my
hopes for better mult total on 20 than last year.  Eventually,
had to give up and go back to 40 where the Europeans were still
quite strong.  Tried to move an EI station to 80, no luck, but
found P40E with whom three quick band changes were made.  Back
on 80, got a few W's to answer before J3A called.  We quickly
took care of the other low bands.  Tried a few CQ's on 160 at the
end of the hour.  KH6DX/M6 called in.  I'm working West Coast
mobiles on 160, but couldn't work Europe earlier?

(09) Finishing up on 160, found HC8N again and this time we made
a fast trek through 80 and 40.  Went back to 160 for KH6CC and a
double mult, then took another shot at 40m.  Mostly W's with a
few JA's.  Tried to move VY1JA to 80, but no copy.

(10) Still on 40 and probably should have been on 20m.  KL7Y
called and moved to 80 for a double multiplier.  No luck on 160.
A quick scan of 40 turned up no Asian or pacific mults that I
could work.  9M6NA and AAC were weak and watery and I could not
break through.  I did find a bunch of Caribbean mults, including
VP2MGU on my favorite island of Montserrat.  We also made it on
80m before I went to 20 to find the band wide open.  I was
really fighting sleepiness at this point with the sky still
dark.  No run materialized, though signals were good.  I checked
15m and found it open.  RW2F immediately moved me back to 20, but
15 was better.

(11) Finally, a decent run on 15m!  But the pileup got unruly and
the QRM got pretty tough from nearby stations.  When RA0AZ called
in we tried to move to 10M, but no luck.  Immediately found a
bunch of new DX there, including 5X1Z, OD/OK1MU, and FG5BG for a
sweep, but went back to 15 because the band sounded better.
When XU7AAV called in for a double mult, I was glad I was there.

(12) However the rate was not as high as it should have been so
after arguing with 3A/W0YR over whether I was a dupe for him or
not (first time I'd heard him), I tried to move him to 10m.  No
such luck.  But found a good hole after a while and back to rate.
Signals were really popping.  Late in the hour, EY8MM called and
moved to 15.  Wnt back to 10 to find UK9AA had taken my spot.  He
also moved to 15 with me.

(13) Back to 10 to find CN8WW and a new run frequency.  The rate
meter was over 200 when ... the electrician and power company tech
showed up at to put me off the air for 20 minutes to replace
the failed meter box.  Fortunately, I had just finished moving
with A61AJ from 10 to 15.  During the outage, I rewired the amp
for 220v so it would run in "normal mode" and I wouldn't have to
worry about it.  With the power on, went back to 10m for more.
The only LP contact on 10m called in during this time, FK8HC, a
welcome double mult.

(14) This turned out to be my best rate hour of the contest.  I
was unable to sustain the rate above 200 this time.  I'm not sure
what was wrong, but I had trouble with the pileups getting out
of hand and not pulling out full callsigns.  More practice needed!
(My XYL doesn't want to hear that.)

(15) During this hour the rate sagged when I took a crack at S&P.
Found a few multipliers, but the band was so full of stations that
were not mults that it was hard to find the good stuff.  Did
finish six bands with HC8N -- thanks, Trey -- but had a slow
finish for the hour.

(16) Went to 15 to get going again, and the rate was excellent.
GI0KOW moved to 10 to fill that hole.  15 was open to everywhere
east of me, and even as far west as Hawaii.

(17) OD/F5SQH moved to 20 with me for a new one.  2U0ARE (what a
call!) moved to 10 for another new one.  The rest of the hour was
spent on 15m, except when HS0AC called and moved to 20 for a
double.  What a thrill!  5A1A gave me Zone 34, but would not move
to other bands.

(18) The hour began with OH0Z on three bands and MJ0AWR on two
(thanks!) before settling in on a run frequency on 10m.  Central
and Western Europe were still banging in.  I'd expected to run
mostly W's at this point.  EI6FR graciously went down to 15 and 20
with me.  TI5N went to 15 for a double.  TZ6DX called in for a
cool African multiplier.

(19) The W's were cooking on 10m.  In 28 minutes I made 106 Q's,
probably the best half-hour of the contest, ratewise.  At 1930 I
decided I needed to get back to 3 pointers so I tried 20m.  It was
open to Europe, but not as good as I'd hoped, so went back to 15m
where they were still coming in well.

(20) The top of the hour 3V8BB called, so we knocked off three
bands quickly.  15 was good for another 20 minutes of rate after
that.  Went back to 20m where the European multiplier count and
QSO total were both low, hoping this would help hold the rate up.
Bad choice.  But near the end of the hour, S&P on 10m found a
number of excellent mults.

(21) Still hunting on 10m, found doubles with VK2IA, OX/N6AA, and
ZS6EZ.  Went back to 20.  C6AKP filled in the blanks on 20, 15,
10 and 80 (he's practically a local).  Rate was improving on 20.
VK4EMM and 9M2JI on long path made it interesting!

(22) ZP6T called on 20, so we moved to 15.  I found a run spot
and began working W's in hopes of a good opening to JA.  They
were there, but not in quantity at this point.  UA0FCD moved with
me to 10m for that elusive Zone 19.  I stayed there and generated
a huge pileup of JA's.  They were stronger and had less QSB on
10 than on 15.  I was fortunate to nail 10 mults in five minutes
near the end of the hour when AH2R called and moved to 15, V8A
called and moved to 15 and 20, and CO2JZ called on 20 after
signing with V8A!

(23) Rate was still not really good.  Probably should not
have spent so much time on JA, but was hoping for more mults.
This included a significant length of time searching on 10 and
15, but with little result other than Zone 2 and KG4RF.  Went
back to running JA's on 15, where they now sounded better.  It's
hard to get a full callsign when the QSB is so strong, and with
nearly all at six letters in length, there's a higher probability
of busting at least one of the letters.  Seventy more Q's in half
an hour rounded it out on 15m.

(00) Disappointed to have only 3100 Q's so far.  Not enough to
hang with the front runners!  Still on 15 with great sigs from
Zone 25.  Rate down to 120/hr so searched once and headed for
lower bands with 9G5AA and a sweep of six with J3A.  Found a
likely spot on 80M and began running Europe.  Well, not really
running, because the QRN was awful.  Every Q needed a fill.  But
the mults were filling in at about one every 10 Q's, so it was
productive.  UA9/17, EA9/33, OD5, and a number of needed
Europeans were logged before the end of the hour.

(01) At 0100 S&P on 80 found nothing new, so I went to 40 to try
to find a hole.  Found CE3F for the first and only time.  Could
not get an answer to a request to move, so that was that.  It
took ten minutes of flailing away to find a good frequency.  J45T
was the first answer there and he didn't understand my request to
go to 80.  Another one missed.  Later V31JP called while my wife
was asking me something about food.  By the time I reacted to the
fact that I should move him, he was gone -- another opportunity
missed.

(02) The rate on 40 was still only fair, so when 4K8F called,
we went to 20.  It took him a while to find me so I set up shop
and ran them there for the rest of the hour.  The guys at EA6IB
were ready to QSY when asked, so we made it on 20 and 40.  Took
a restroom break near the end of the hour and found VQ9IO/39 and
TA3D near my run frequency.

(03) The next four CQ's netted four more multipliers so I stayed
put on 20m for another 30 minutes.  ZC4AKR moved with me to 40.
Thanks!  Then I took a glance at 160.  There was GM3POI banging
in through the QRN, with RW2F just above him.  I found a hole to
try CQing and see what I could scare up.  Mostly W's, then
walked in about 20 Europeans and a 4X.  Every one seemed to take
forever with fills in the South Texas-style QRN.  But most of
them were new countries, so it was great.

(04) The excitement of the European opening seduced me into
staying on 160, where I only worked a few more mults though I
put a lot of stateside guys in the log.  Wore me out and kept
the rate down.  This is a bad habit for me, staying on 160 too
long.

(05) Now I was really tired, but trying to keep going.  I'm glad
I don't have a tape of this hour, because I know my operating
was going downhill fast.  Managed to move NP4Z from 80 to 160
and 40, find a hole and work a bunch of people on 80.  At 0538
I decided a break and a shower was needed.  Fell asleep on the
toilet.  Somehow moved to the floor of the shack.  Slept until
0800.   Not good timing, but I was falling apart.

(08) Found my way back into the chair, but could not make a QSO
for a long time.  Finally got back in the swing of it, but not
with good focus until much later in the morning.  Worked ten
guys on 80 in ten minutes, regaining my wits, and moved PY2OW
to 40 -- obrigado!  Tried 40 next, but no real rate.  Tried 20
and got no answers, though I found VP5DX and GW4OVS for new
ones.  Going back to 40 produced ZF2AM and CX8BR for a double.
At the end of the hour I tried 160 again (why??) and found only
a few W/VE's to work.

(09) Most of this hour was spent walking in JA's on 40, with
occasional trips to 20 to try to get a run going.  Worked ZL/32
and a few more new Europeans on 40.

(10) The hour started with an attempt to work several far east
stations on 40.  They were coming in fairly well, but could not
hear very well.  BA4EP was the worst of them, S8-9 but not
answering anyone.  A lot of wasted RF here.  More productive
was the next few minutes on 80m with KH6/31, KH2/27, and T32 in
the log in short order.  KH2/N2NL was really strong!  After a
few minutes struggling to make rate on 20, I went back to S&P
and slowly reeled in 17 mults on 80-10 going well into the
1100 hour.  Not good form.  Should have been running them.

(11) Late in the hour, I finally snapped to the fact that I
could run them on 10m, so I did.  Seeing the rate meter over
150/hr again was a boost to morale.

(12) Stuck with 10m, but the rate was not as good as the first
morning.  Found EX8W at the end of the hour and he moved me
to 15M!

(13) 10m seemed best, so I stayed with it.  ER1LW moved with
me to 15m.

(14) More rate on 10m.  IS0IGV and 4U1VIC moved to 15 for me.

(15) More rate on 10m -- what a band!  CT3BX called in and we
quickly scored on 15 and 20.  A few more mults called on 10.
I was avoiding S&P now, probably an overreaction to the poor
showing at sunrise.

(16) Began to have sluggish response from the computer.
Tried running while reading the manual for TR.  This is
NOT a recommended practice.  Finally took a few minutes off
to solve it.  The problem was in the config.sys/autoexec.bat
which had been screwed up on Friday, but I didn't realize it.
Condx seemed soft at this point, too, but I was too tired to
respond to it.

(17) Still running on 10m, decided to look around.  Found P40E
and IH9P, both going 20-10 with me, along with VO2WL and EA9EA.
Then found a hole on 15 for a marked improvement in rate.

(18) 15 meters was very good.  When RU0BB called, I asked him
to QSY to 10m, just on a lark.  He was weak but we made it for
a new zone!  SV1KU also called and moved to 20.

(19) 15 meters kept going well and I was going brain-dead, so
I stayed there.  I was forgetting my Sunday rule of bouncing
from band to band to maximize rate.  During this hour, not
many new ones called in, but IT9AJP and SV9BGH both moved to
20 for new ones.  At the end of the hour a weak response from
9M8YY surprised me.

(20) Still on 15, decided after about 15 minutes to go to 20,
where I still needed a number of European multipliers.  Rate
went down slightly, but I wasn't sure if it was the choice of
band or the decaying operator quality!  Yuck, and pardon me!
Did manage to scare up several more mults on 20, though, so it
evened out, including help from TA2DS who moved from 20 to 15.

(21) Stayed with 20 for another 40 minutes.  VK8AV called in
and we went to 15 and 40 on the long path.  Came back to 20
to find 9G5AA's pileup.  Found another run frequency and got
going again until GJ3YHU called and we moved to 40, where I
had a sked set up with 4Z4DX and Z30M from contacts earlier
in the day.  They both made it (thanks to both for beating
the odds!) and a nice pileup of Europeans ensued.

(22) Stayed with the pileup on 40.  A few good ones called
in, but I probably should have gone back to 20.

(23) Still on 40, getting answers.  Big surprise was OX/N6AA
for a double mult.  Jody tried to call me on CW to see if
she could fill in any holes for VP5 (which I needed) but
she couldn't get her software to function (she's somewhat
challenged on CW).  So the last hour ended with few mults,
but decent rate.

After a shower and a chat with Jody, my XYL and I had dinner
and hit the sack.  I was asleep in no time.

Monday was spent alternating between restoring the station
to its normal configuration and resting with my XYL.  I was
glad I had made a checklist -- I was quite foggy for most
of the morning.

Tuesday I got up at dawn and began packing up for the flight
that afternoon.  Managed to get it all back in something
close to the original configuration, praying that the bags
wouldn't be overweight.  Turned out to be no problem at all.

The flight back was uneventful, except for waiting outside
in 35F wind for our ride.  Back to reality!

Got home the next night after spending the day with our
friends and catching up with the kids.

It was a great holiday!  Came back to high pressure at work
and a number of deadlines at home and at work.  So only
now slowing down to get the logs done.  Statistics follow.
QSL work begins next week.

Hope to work you all again next year (and more besides)!

73

Dave K5GN

Continent List  Continent Distribution -- VP5GN CQ WW CW '99 SOAB HP

                   160    80    40    20    15    10    ALL
                   ---    --    --    --    --    --    ---
  USA calls   =    185   229   355   420   374   385   1948
  VE calls    =     13    11    22    31    28    28    133
  N.A. calls  =      8    14    18    12    15    17     84
  S.A. calls  =      6    12    14    14    15    16     77
  Euro calls  =     39   156   547   342   576  1100   2760
  Afrc calls  =      1     2     5    10    10    16     44
  Asia calls  =      1     4    13    53    37    37    145
  JA calls    =      0     0    47    93    82    60    282
  Ocen calls  =      2     4     3    10     9    12     40

  Unknowns    =      0     0     0     0     0     0      0

  Total calls =    255   432  1024   985  1146  1671   5513

                  Zone Distribution VP5GN CQ WW CW '99 SOAB HP

   1.           05 1149
   2.           14 1145
   3.           15 1053
   4.           04  646
   5.           16  484
   6.           25  284
   7.           03  279
   8.           20  113
   9.           17   57
  10.           08   56
  11.           09   36
  12.           33   28
  13.           11   21
  14.           19   20
  15.           13   13
  16.           06   13
  17.           18   11
  18.           31   11
  19.           32   11
  20.           07    9
  21.           35    9
  22.           10    8
  23.           21    8
  24.           02    7
  25.           01    5
  26.           29    5
  27.           28    5
  28.           27    4
  29.           30    4
  30.           24    3
  31.           26    3
  32.           23    2
  33.           38    2
  34.           36    2
  35.           40    2
  36.           37    1
  37.           34    1
  38.           12    1
  39.           39    1
  40.           22    1

                Hour-by-Hour Rate  --  VP5GN CQ WW CW '99 SOAB HP

  HOUR  160CW    80CW    40CW    20CW    15CW    10CW    TOTAL   ACCUM
  ----  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------  ------   -----   -----
    0       0       0       0     165       3       0     168     168
    1       0       0     160       0       0       0     160     328
    2       4     109       4       0       0       0     117     445
    3      33      14      14       1       9       4      75     520
    4       1     133       2       8       1       0     145     665
    5      14       0       0     128       0       0     142     807
    6      70       2      72       0       0       0     144     951
    7       4       3     100       4       1       0     112    1063
    8       8       5      18      17       1       0      49    1112
    9      12       4      59       0       0       0      75    1187
   10       0       3      35       8       1       0      47    1234
   11       0       0       0       8     125      22     155    1389
   12       0       0       0       0      20     130     150    1539
   13       0       0       0       0       1      97      98    1637
   14       0       0       0       0       0     187     187    1824
   15       0       0       0       1       3     123     127    1951
   16       0       0       0       1     176       1     178    2129
   17       0       0       0       2     170       1     173    2302
   18       0       0       0       3      12     127     142    2444
   19       0       0       0      64      11     106     181    2625
   20       0       0       0      60      53       7     120    2745
   21       0       1       0      90       2      12     105    2850
   22       0       0       0      36      27      53     116    2966
   23       0       0       0       0      61      32      93    3059

    0       0      69       0       0      36       1     106    3165
    1       0       5     119       0       0       0     124    3289
    2       0       0      10     107       0       0     117    3406
    3      28       0       1      80       0       0     109    3515