[3830] NAQP SSB K0RC MO ST

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K0RC MO ST
From: k0rc@pclink.com (Robert J Chudek)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 06:53:14 +0000
                 2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

Call used: K0RC                                      Location: MN
Category: Multi Operator-Single Xmtr   Mode: PHONE    Power: 100W
Callsign of Operator: K0RC

If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:
 K0RC - Bob Chudek
 None - Matt Walsh

Exchanged Information: K0RC BOB MN

Hours of Operation: 11:59

band      QSOs      points    mults
160         81          81      29
 80        116         116      41
 40        110         110      36
 20         74          74      31
 15         69          69      25
 10         37          37      12
TOTAL      487         487     174      SCORE: 84,738

Club or Team Name: Multi Op not eligible for Team Scoring.

Comments: 10 and 15 meters started off with high band noise
          and poor propagation.  The contest felt sluggish
          during the first few hours but activity picked up
          after awhile.  Terrible 20m band noise was traced
          to my own (old) midi music system I had left idling
          two stories above the operating shack.  Duh!

Equipment: Kenwood TS-950SDX @ 100 Watts
           10 - 40m: Mosley Pro-67B @ 90 feet
                80m: Inverted Vee @ 75 feet
               160m: Inverted Vee @ 85 feet