[3830] NAQP SSB K4IQ SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4IQ SO
From: jbmitch@vt.edu (jbmitch@vt.edu)
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2000 19:04:40 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - SSB

Call: K4IQ
Operator(s): JOHN
Station:

Class: SO
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    117     30
   80:    224     42
   40:     72     31
   20:     67     31
   15:     22     10
   10:      0      0
----------------------
Total:    502    144  =  72288

Comments:

TEAM SWVA Contest Conspiracy

We had nearly 80 mph winds last week, so the early part of the afternoon was
spent at 100 ft. on the tower, reorienting the EF-180B rotatable dipole to East
West.  Really need to install the rotor and pin that mast!  Got in after 4:30
PM local, worked a few on 15 and 20, and took an hour off for dinner. Back at
it on the low bands, where I spent the rest of the contest.  Enjoyed some good
runs on 80, where it was nice to be called by several west coast sections.

Sure hope I get time to do a full effort in at least one contest this year.
Nice to hear all the regulars in there.
73,
John