[3830] W6TK NAQP SSB Single Op

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] W6TK NAQP SSB Single Op
From: w6tk@juno.com (Dick Stepanian)
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:25:08 -0800

                              NA QSO SUMMARY SHEET

    Contest Dates : 15-Jan-00, 16-Jan-00

    Callsign Used : W6TK
        Operators : W6TK - DICK

         Category : SINGLE OPERATOR

 Default Exchange : DICK CA

             Name : DICK STEPANIAN
          Address : 641 SANDYDALE DR
   City/State/Zip : NIPOMO, CA 93444
          Country : United States

        Team/Club : None

   80SSB      90          90         90      37
   40SSB      66          66         66      35
   20SSB     157         157        157      49
   15SSB     205         204        204      46
   10SSB     261         259        259      36

 Totals      779         776        776     203

    Final Score = 157528 points.
    Operating Time: Approximately 10 hours

Equipment:
        Rig: Kenwood TS-940S/AT
        Antennas:  HyGain Explorer 14 at 50 Ft - with 40 Mtr Rotatable
Dipole
                        40 Meter Dipole
                        80 Meter Inverted Vee

Soapbox:  Lots of fun as usual.  500 Q's in the first five hours - my
best initial rate to date!  Took my break a little too early and 40, even
though always hard, seemed even harder than usual with just the dipole
and 100 watts.  See you next time.

 I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is correct and true to the
best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the decisions of the Awards
Committee.