[3830] NAQP CW K6AM SO

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K6AM SO
From: johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com (johnbarcroft@clearchannel.com)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 21:27:11 -0500 (EST)
                     North America QSO Party - CW

Call: K6AM
Operator(s): K6AM
Station: K6AM

Class: SO
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9:59

  160:     11      4
   80:     16      9
   40:     74     36
   20:    147     45
   15:    215     45
   10:    272     37
----------------------
Total:    735    176  =  129360

Comments:

                      2000 NCJ NORTH AMERICAN QSO PARTY

     Call used: K6AM                                           Location: CA

     Category: Single Op All Band         Mode: PHONE           Power: 100W

     Callsign of Operator: K6AM

     If multi-operator, show calls of all operators and loggers:

     Exchanged Information: K6AM JOHN CA

     Hours of Operation: 09:59

     band      QSOs      points    mults

     160         11          11       4
      80         16          16       9
      40         74          74      36
      20        147         147      45
      15        215         215      45
      10        272         272      37

     TOTAL      735         735     176      SCORE: 129,360

     Club or Team Name: Southern California Contest

     Comments:  This was my first try at thr NAQP on SSB.  Line noise
     killed me, Low tribander and inverted vees a bit frustrating, but
     computers worked fine and I felt good.  Enjoyed the event.
     Looking forward to the next one

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/