[3830] BARTG Sprint 2000 SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint 2000 SOLP
From: aosman@home.com (Tony Osman)
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 21:27:34 -0500
2000
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: VE3RZ                                                       =
Country
  =20
___ Single OP            Multi-Op. Single Transmitter (All band only)
       Single Op expert

   QSOs
80m:  0
40m: 24
20m: 69
15m: 66
10m: 25
Total: 184  =20
Continents:  6
Call Areas:  17
DXCC:  37
Total multipliers: 54=20
Score:  59,616

Station Description: TS850SA/T, 60watts =20
Antenna(s): Cushcraft R7000 10feet off ground
Logging: Pentium 266, Writelog 10.13

=20
Remarks:     Had lots of fun, although lack of low band antennas (80m) =
hurt the score and a vertical on 20m is=20
most definitely not the greatest of fun.  Lots of good signals heard, =
just about worked everyone I could hear with only a couple of getaways.  =
Writelog peformed flawlessly and made the operation very simple with =
mouse clicks.  Look forward to the next one.

Tony, Ve3rz.

 =20
This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter =
within the limitations of my license and=20
have observed fully the rules and regulations of the contest.

       =20
Tony Osman, VE3RZ=20
2461 Woburn Cres=20
Oakville, Ontario=20