[3830] OT0E ARRL RTTY SCORE

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OT0E ARRL RTTY SCORE
From: on4aoi@ping.be (GUY)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:11:46 -0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call used: OT0E
Location: KESTER

Entry Class: Multi Op, Single Xmit, High Power

Band    QSOs   Pts   QTH    DX
80           173   173      13      37
40           191   191      29      40
20           290   290      41      39
15           343   343      47      42
10             90     90      20      26
--------------------------------------
Total     1087  1087     53      67
--------------------------------------

Claimed Score: 130440

Software: SPECIAL SETUP THIS TIME RUNNING
               BOTH PROGRAMS AT THE SAME TIME.

  RTTY by WF1B  v4.5  + RITTY (TNX Ray for the license)
  WRITELOG by W5XD v10.13g    (TNX Ron for the license)

  Power Output: 1000 Watt

  Station setup:

  FT1000mp + AMP 1Kw

  ANTENNAS 10-15-20 -> 14 EL 5 Band YAGI ON 60 FT BOOM DESIGN ON4ANT
                                             DESIGN WILL BE IN QEX LATER
THIS YEAR.
                                   40 -> INVERTED V
                                   80 -> 1/4 WAVE VERTICAL WITH ELEVATED
RADIALS
                                             DESIGN ON4UN

  COMPUTER PIII 600Mhz 256mb U2W/SCSI WITH 2 MONITORS

  SOAPBOX : We made nearly the same contacts like last year only some
                        15 more with equal multipliers. Only missed this
time a few
                       NA multipliers but worked some more DX.
                       The combination of running Writelog on one monitor
and
                       Wf1b + Ritty on the other monitor from the same
computer
                       was fascinating. What we could not read on the first
one
                       we could on the other one and visa versa.

CREWMEMBERS : ON4ANT John , ON4GG Geert, ON4AME Herman, ON4AOI Guy

Club Participation: DRC

"I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee."

Date 30/01/2000  Signature DEWAELHENS GUY --- Call OT0E

ALL QSL FOR OT0E GOES VIA ON4ARC

ON4AOI responsible for OT0E