[3830] CQWW 160 - PA5ET

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW 160 - PA5ET
From: pa5et@muurkrant.com (Rob Snieder)
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:12:36 +0100
                      CQ 160 METER CONTEST

      Call: PA5ET                    Country:  Netherlands
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator

               QSO   QSO PTS  STATES COUNTRIES

     Totals    474    2422       3      45    =   116,256

I have been active for about 6 hours on Saturday evening and part of the
night, USA was very weak. Highlight, I worked XZ0A very simple, atleast one
new one . . .

Equipment Description:
Yaesu FT990
Kenwood TL-922 400 watts