[3830] OG6K CQ160 cw multiop

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] OG6K CQ160 cw multiop
From: oh6ksr@qsl.net (Juha Rantanen)
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:27:14 +0200
                           2000 CQ 160 METER CONTEST

     Call used: OG6K                                           Location: OH

     Category: Multi Operator             Mode: CW

     Callsigns of Operators: OH6KSR, OH6NJ, OH6UV, ex-OH6NU

     Exchanged Information: OG6K RST OH

      band      QSOs     points
     -------------------------
     160        498       2407
     -------------------------
     TOTAL      498       2407   X   45 multipliers  =  108,315

     Club or Team Name: Contest Club Finland CCF

     Equipment: FT1000MP + TL922
     Ant: 1/4 wave vertical feedpoint @ 5m + dipole @ 45m

     Comments:

     Very bad conditions up here in north. We were able to work on ly one
     NA station and not a single JA. I guess the auroral oval was way too
     south and strong that we couldn't get through it. These were the
     worst conditions on 160m any of us could remember. We are little
     dissapointed as this time we really did our best preparations ever.
     Well we'll be back next year with even better preparations and
     signal, as the condx can't be this bad two years in a row.

     I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations for
     amateur radio  in my country.  My report  is correct and true to the
     best of my knowledge.  I agree  to be bound by  the decisions of the
     CQ Awards Committee.

     Date_31/1/2000 Signature_Juha Rantanen___ Call_OH6KSR_____

     Name: Keski-Suomen Radioamatoorit  Call: OH6AD
           P.O.Box 109
           Jyvaskyla, FI  40101
           Finland