[3830] FM5GU/I CQ 160 CW SOLP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] FM5GU/I CQ 160 CW SOLP
From: promaco@tin.it (promaco)
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:12:50 +0100

CQ 160 METER CONTEST -- 2000

Call: FM5GU/I Country: European Italy

Mode: CW Category: Single Operator Low Power

           QSO    QSO PTS     STATES     COUNTRIES

Totals      368     1891         3         44             =3D 88,877

All reports sent were 599

Equipment Description:

100W BAREFOOT INTO A BEWITCHED WIRE

(all details of the station on http://www.qsl.net/fm5gu )

Club Affiliation: SKY CONTEST CLUB

Signature __________Denis CLEMENT_______________________

With such poor antenna, all QSO is really a kick ! I enjoyed this =
contest=20

(my second in CW, I am a very poor operator ! )and hope to play one day =
in=20

the same court as the top guns !=20

Denis CLEMENT
fm5gu@qsl.net