[3830] Sprint SSB KR6RF HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] Sprint SSB KR6RF HP
From: ronl@toto.csustan.edu (ronl@toto.csustan.edu)
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 15:24:11 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - SSB

Call: KR6RF
Operator: N6EE
Station: W6XK

Power: HP
QTH: CA

   80:     24
   40:     94
   20:    112
----------------------
Total:    230 Qs   49 Mults =  11270

Comments:

I am indebted to Chet, W6XK, for the use of his excellent station.

This second year effort much improved over first effort last February (149x41).
 Still couldn't quite get the flow of this contest but I did better than I
projected (200x41) so I'm pleased with result.

I felt loud enough on 20 & 40 but couldnt get much of anything going on 80M.
Conditions seemed pretty good on all bands though.

I am totally blown away by the over 300 Q scores.  Awesome!  I know I can
improve my score with smoother operating style and better band changes.  But
70+ Q's seems impossible...  Congratulations to all of you Super-Ops!

Thanks for the Q's and, in many cases, your patience as I stumbled a bit over
the exchange format and protocol.  See you next year.

73,
Ron N6EE / KR6RF