[3830] KU8E - NA Phone Sprint

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] KU8E - NA Phone Sprint
From: ku8e1@yahoo.com (Jeffrey Clarke)
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 15:29:28 -0800 (PST)
NCJ NORTH AMERICAN SPRINT on 02/06/2000

Call used: KU8E
Location: OH
Category: Single Op All Band
Mode: PHONE           Power: 1000

Callsign of Operator: KU8E

Exchanged Information: KU8E nr JEFF OH

Equipment : Kenwood TS-850S,  Drake L4B
Antennas : 80/40 - center-fed zepp @ 45ft
              20 - dipole @ 30 ft

Hours of Operation: 03:58

     band      QSOs     points

      80         80         80
      40        130        130
      20         91         91

     TOTAL      301        301   X   52 multipliers

                                        =  15,652

     Club or Team Name: Mad River Radio Club

     Comments:
        My best score ever for the phone sprint
     by far !!!  Thanks K9PG for arranging all the
     activity. I hope everyone shows up for CW too!
     Congratulations to my friend KW8N for another
     outstanding effort !