[3830] NA Sprint CW KL9A HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KL9A HP
From: kl9a@qsl.net (kl9a@qsl.net)
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 23:40:59 -0500 (EST)
                     NA Sprint - CW

Call: KL9A
Operator: KL9A
Station: KL9A

Power: HP
QTH: AK

   80:      0
   40:     63
   20:    139
----------------------
Total:    202 Qs   47 Mults =  9,494

Comments:

Team: RDO

My best sprint ever!  This is a painful one from AK... sheesh...  the 2nd hour
was my best (as usual) and it was fun to actually have guys answer me!  :)
I felt loud on 40 when I first got there, and it was finally open to the east
coast, however short lived.  The problem is that everyone moved to 80 when 40
was still open great for AK, so I struggled to get 6 q's in the last 15 mins.
Heard one signal on 80m.  My goal was 200 q's, and I FINALLY got it.  FINALLY.
Hope to see everyone next weekend in ARRL DX CW.  Can't wait for those big
stateside pileups!  Someday I'll get a 200 hour on cw... this year?  :)
Congrats to all the huge scores... I'm amazed at how well everyone does.  I
gotta move to the states!
QSL VIA NU4N.
-Chris (Jim for 4 hours) KL9A  ex WL7KY
http://www.qsl.net/kl9a/    kl9a@qsl.net