[3830] RTTY WPX

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX
From: w7ww@juno.com (David D Montgomery)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:57:43 +0000

CALL: W7WW       AZ                     LOCATION
CLASS:          Single Operator                         Multioperator
           X   High Power                         X    Single Transmitter
              Low Power (100W or less)                 Multi-Transmitter
              QRP/p (5W or less). Power used:                 .
        Check one:
              All bands
           X   Single Band:  15M            .

Band    QSOs    QSO points      Prefixes        Score:  Rest periods (Single
Operator
160m:                                   Stations Only)
80m:       0               0                    to
40m:       0               0                    to
20m:       0               0                    to
15m:     528    1066     320                    to
10m:       0               0                    to
Totals: 528     1066    320     341120  Total:
Station Description: FT1000mp PK232mbx
Antenna(s): KLM 34xa @70feet
Operators: W7WW
Club Competition: SCCC

I want thank the sponsors for this contest, and all the hams for the
contacts.

Also a Tnx to K7WM Wayne for stopping over and getting me up and running
on Writelog. He was a great help.

A special thanks goes to K6LL Dave. On Thursday i decided to use writelog
in the
contest so I was on 15m with the amp on, in a general log, auto
cqing.When I thought I
heard a noise under the table, HOLY power supply, It is SMOKING! Hit the
Esc key,
turn off the L4B. Man it does smell bad. Call K6LL, He says what do have
for parts, not much
I say, He says I think I got you covered, I will be right out.Two hours
later and seven Diodes and
one capacitor the power supply is fixed. Tnx Dave. Contesters are the
greatest.
See you all in the next one.

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules
and regulations of the contest.
         .

Dave Montgomery, W7WW
11506 Via Montana