[3830] K7NT Feb 2000 CW Sprint HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] K7NT Feb 2000 CW Sprint HP
From: conatore@teleport.com (Michael Conatore)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:15:03 -0800
SPRINT SUMMARY SHEET
     Contest Date : 13-Feb-00
    Callsign Used : K7NT (at K7RAT)
         Operator : K7NT
         Category : HP
 Default Exchange : # MIKE OR K7NT
             Name : MICHAEL CONATORE
        Team/Club : Rush Drake Orchestra (RDO)
   BAND   Raw QSOs   Valid QSOs   Points   Mults   Countries
   80CW       52          52         52       0         0
   40CW      129         129        129      10         0
   20CW      133         133        133      38         1
 Totals      314         314        314      48         1
    Final Score = 15386 points.

First time over 300, like a lot of folks. Had several periods of brain
fade
in the first 90 minutes, so I know if I can overcome that, I can do
better. It
seems like if the contest's pitch becomes too fevered, I loose rate, and
I do best
when things are a little off from the maximum frantic. Maybe that is my
frantic...
(I'm sure it would help if I got my station fixed and got on the air
occasionally.)
Seemed to hit my stride when I went to 40 at 01:44, and didn't really
want to go to 80.
Went to 80 at 03:09, then back to 40 at 03:19, then back to 80 for good
at 03:30.
Two radios may have helped during this period. The BARC club station was
working
very well and I felt loud the whole time. Thanks, Tree! Gee, what a neat
club!

I, by virtue of my statement below, have taken part in the NCJ North
American
Sprint, conscientiously applying my most ethical interpretation of the
rules
for this contest as set forth in the National Contest Journal.
 Date __2/14/2000___   Signed _Michael R. Conatore_____  Call _K7NT_____

--
Michael R. Conatore
conatore@teleport.com