[3830] WA8RPK WPX RTTY SCORE SOABHP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] WA8RPK WPX RTTY SCORE SOABHP
From: ltmoore@clover.net (Tom L. Moore)
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 19:33:26 -0500
2000 World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest

Sponsored by: Hal Communications, Corp.

CALL: WA8RPK LOCATION  OHIO  CLASS: Single Operator X   Multioperator

High Power Single Transmitter X

Low Power (100W or less) Multi-Transmitter

QRP/p (5W or less). Power used: .=20

Check one:

All bands  X

Single Band: .

Band QSOs QSO points Prefixes Score: Rest periods (Single Operator

160m: Stations Only)=20

80m: 0                                to  0309Z-1415Z

40m: 22 56   12                       to  1500Z-1533Z

20m: 140 232 76                       to

15m: 113 276 82                       to

10m:  32  87 20                       to

Totals: 307 651 190 123690 Total:

Station Description: KNWD TS-450S,PENTUIM 300,PK232MBX,AMERITRON AL-82Q

Antenna(s): 2 ELE BEAM & DIPOLE

Operators: ONE  (ONE TRANSMITTER)

Remarks (Biggest thrill in contest, funniest story, comments, etc.): WAS =
ON VACATION SO DIDNT GET TO START UNTIL SATURDAY EVENING, HAD ALOT OF =
FUN EVEN THROUGH I DIDNT GET TO WORK THE WHOLE CONTEST. TNX TO ALL THAT =
WORKED ME AND TO THE PERSONAL THAT PUT ON THE CONTEST.  HOPE TO SEE ALL =
OF YOU IN THE NEXT ONE.  73 TOM.

Club Competition: NONE

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my=20

transmitter within the limitations of my license and hae=20

Call . WA8RPK

TOM, WA8RPK=20

17246 LEATHERWOOD RD=20

LORE CITY=20