[3830] ARRLDX CW OH7AA SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OH7AA SOAB HP
From: oh4xx@sral.fi (oh4xx@sral.fi)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 01:01:19 -0500 (EST)
                     ARRL DX Contest - CW

Call: OH7AA
Operator(s): OH4XX
Station: OH7AA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:    122     37
   15:    204     47
   10:    132     35
----------------------
Total:    458    119  =  163,506

Comments:

Excellent propagation! I wish I would have been already in start at OH7AA,
this
time (like last year) had couple of qsos from home QTH with indoor antenna(!!)
and could not resist tepmtation to visit local club where there is monobanders
from 40 to 10. Unfortunately I had some family commitments so I was QRV only
few hours in both days. The start at OH7AA was not so succesfull since my
laptop kept crashing (keboard jam) and even Ctrl+Alt+Del did not help so I had
to give power reset every time.. Last but not least; I had quite good spot and
reasonable rate on 20 at Sunday evening when I got knock on door. Neighbor
living next OH7AA had same old TVI problem again (notice they had a problem
not
me..). Well I thought its time to pull plugs and prepare a club meeting and
fix
that TVI for good. anyways, I had fun.

Cu next time in SSB part as OH7M

QSL is ok via buro or CBA.