[3830] ARRL CW SL3A SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL CW SL3A SOAB HP
From: larsmark@swipnet.se (Mikael Larsmark SM3WMV // SM3W)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 17:54:10 +0100
Hi!

hehe, well this contest didnt get as serious as what I expected. I
spended a lot of time downstairs learning to know some new hams
and the fact that I accidentally slept for 7 hours instead of 1 didnt
help....well well, this was my first time at SL3A and more of a
sightseeing then a serious contest operation. I will probably spend
the WPX SSB or CW contest from there (I hope it is the SSB) and
I really look forward to it. The 4sq on 160m was broken when we
arrived, It was probably an elk or something that broke the antenna
but it seemed like 160m was dead.

                             ARRL DX SUMMARY
SHEET

    Contest Dates : 19-Feb-00, 20-Feb-00

    Callsign Used : SL3A
         Operator : SM3WMV

         Category : SOAB HP

 Default Exchange : KW

             Name :
          Address :
   City/State/Zip :
          Country :

        Team/Club : WWYC (World Wide Young
Contesters)

   80CW       12          12         36       8
   40CW      101         101        297      28
   20CW      356         356       1056      51
   15CW      377         377       1107      51
   10CW      378         378       1122      48

 Totals     1224        1224       3618     186

    Final Score = 672948 points.

 Soapbox Comments
 ________________

160M: 4sq (16km radials)
  80M: 4sq
  40M: 3el fullsize mono
  20M: 6el mono
  15M: 6el mono
  10M: 6el mono

RIG: TS850 + L4B

 I have observed all competition rules as well
as all regulations established
 for amateur radio in my country.  My report is
correct and true to the best
 of my knowledge.  I agree to be bound by the
decisions of the Awards Committee.

 Date ______________   Signed
73 // Mike (SM3WMV // SM3W) #6 WWYC
Keep up the hamspirit and enjoy ham radio contesting!