[3830] ARRL CW ED4TX SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL CW ED4TX SO CW LP
From: ea4tx@ea4tx.com (Pablo - EA4TX)
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:50:01 +0100
                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 2000

      Call: ED4TX                    Country:  SPAIN
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80      173      519          33
       40      252      756          44
       20      369     1107          49
       15      164      492          39
       10      311      933          46
     -----------------------------------

     Totals   1269     3807         211  =   803,277

All reports sent were 599 - 100.
Operation time limited to 16 hours.

Equipment Description:
        FT-1000 & 4 El Yagui & Dipoles

Club Affiliation: URE

                             Signature __Paul__EA4TX__

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Pablo Garcia J.  EA4TX
               Fresno 67
               Rivas-Vaciamadrid (Madrid), EA 28529

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*    Pablo Garcia - EA4TX   *
*      ea4tx@ea4tx.com      *
*       www.ea4tx.com       *
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
------=_NextPart_000_0000_01BF7CC6.5E27D1E0

                 ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 19100

      Call: ED4TX                    Country: =20
      Mode: CW                       Category: Single Operator Low Power

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80      173      519          33
       40      252      756          44
       20      369     1107          49
       15      164      492          39
       10      311      933          46

     Totals   1269     3807         211  =3D   803,277

Equipment Description:

Club Affiliation: URE

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               Pablo Garcia J.  ED4TX