[3830] RE: [SCCC] ARRLDX CW W6EEN (N6RT op) SOAB HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RE: [SCCC] ARRLDX CW W6EEN (N6RT op) SOAB HP
From: RFpower@radiodan.com (Radiodan W7RF)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 00:16:14 -0800
If anybody does know the answer to Dougs question, DON'T TELL HIM!

If he gets any better, nobody else will have a chance!

Great job Doug!

73, Dan Magro W7RF, (President WARC 1999, member SCDXC, SCCC)
Manufacturers Rep & Distributor for HENRY RF Power Amplifiers.
RF Applications Power Measuring equipment, See the VFD & WinWatt!
www.radiodan.com <http://www.radiodan.com>     RFpower@radiodan.com
<mailto:RFpower@radiodan.com> A trip to our web site is worth the click!