[3830] ARRL CW SOSB HP 10m: OG1F (OH1NOA op)

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL CW SOSB HP 10m: OG1F (OH1NOA op)
From: Timo" <timo.klimoff@kolumbus.fi (Timo)
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2000 21:22:06 +0200
ARRL INTERNATIONAL DX CONTEST -- 19100 (!!!)

      Call: OG1F  op. OH1NOA         Country:    Finland
      Mode: CW                                  Category:  Single Operator
Single Band

      BAND     QSO    QSO PTS    STATES/PROV

      160        0        0           0
       80        0        0           0
       40        0        0           0
       20        0        0           0
       15        0        0           0
       10      542     1626          53
     -----------------------------------

     Totals    542     1626          53  =   86,178

All reports sent were 599500, unless otherwise noted.
Operating time 10 hrs.

Equipment Description: TS-850SAT + HL2K/500w + 6el yagi @18m

Comments: I lost my amplifier on Sunday before any qsos ... went home.
What a pity - the battle was close between me and OG1MM.

ARRL DX Contest single band is very simple contest: it does not
need any strategy or much skill. So I sit in 28.019kHz some 5 hours,
in this contest you have a lot of energy to fight for your QRG:
more or less succesfully battled against S58A, YZ1U and OZ1AA...

I made some fun qsos with OH1AF callsign on 80-20 mtrs: on Sunday night
I worked 140 qsos in 50 minutes on 20 mtrs - one of the best CW rates ever
from this QTH.

Club Affiliation: Contest Club Finland

73, Timo OH1NOA
Use (((( STEREO )))) (where available)